Go to footer

16/2/1010 A.T. Dinendal meets the captain.

16/2/1010 A.T. Dinendal meets the captain.

Postby Midgard DM » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 pm

After beeing pointed in the right direction by one of the trolls, Dinendal gets to the captains quarters on the large ship where Copperbeard is waiting for him. The large stone skinned man nods to Dinendal and points with his large hammer. "Trough there is tha captain. She be ina trance so don't speak to loud. She will hear you but not see you. You will describe yourself to her, how you look and act so she will recognize you. Than you will tell your specialities to her, how Hendrick reqruited you, and a bit about yourself. Go on in."

The captains quarters are the largest room on the ship. Most of the furniture is moved aside to make a place for a ritual circle of sorts. The Captain, a female troll with long black hair, sits with her back to the door, she seems to be praying in front of a shrine of some sort.

Another picture
When you see the word "realism" in any Heimr discussion, please substitute "internal consistency of imagined world such that it abides by its own laws both implied and explicit, including laws such as 'elves exist' and 'magic works.'"
Midgard DM
Game Master

Re: 16/2/1010 A.T. Dinendal meets the captain.

Postby Dinendal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Dinendal slowly walks in to the room and begins to speak with a slow voice.

Hi im Dinendal a 340 year old Dwarf my specialty are making potions and finding herbs.
For the most dwarfs that i know they have a beard i dont i dont like when food gets in there, i can read and write i use a dagger and i have some kind of magic ( Its not that I abuse the elements or nature with it ) most of the time im friendly to others but i can become aggresive when someone say something with the letter X .

I have ask Hendrick if i can join the crew and he sayed come with me at the and of the day to HEIMR so i did and know im here.

im looking everywhere for my parents but cant find them ( OC : Ze spelen geen LARP )
My parents are travelers aswell and they told me everytime where they go but the didnt tell me about one place and im sure thats the vortex and i hope i will find them there .

Slowly Dinendal bows before the captain and thanks her .
Angels Lie To Keep Controle
Lost In The Darkness
Dinendal
Welcomed on Heimr
Welcomed on Heimr

Postby Midgard DM » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 am

"Good. Good. As a mage you will have to listen to Hendrick during combat, although Toemba is the supreme officer during combat and his word goes first, he also oversees the construction of the fort. During rituals Hendrick is the first in command. Unless we are in a ritual, magically dangerous situation, a fight, or building on the fort, the only two giving orders are me and the captain. You will sleep on the ship, in a hammock. Ya personal belongings will be in a bag underneath this Hammock. Do ya have any questions?" Copperbeard asks.
When you see the word "realism" in any Heimr discussion, please substitute "internal consistency of imagined world such that it abides by its own laws both implied and explicit, including laws such as 'elves exist' and 'magic works.'"
Midgard DM
Game Master

Postby Dinendal » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

Yes my question is can you walk with me to the hammock so i can sleep it was a long day and i need to sleep a little bit.

Ty for helping me out here its big this ship and i cant find the way here
Angels Lie To Keep Controle
Lost In The Darkness
Dinendal
Welcomed on Heimr
Welcomed on Heimr

Postby Midgard DM » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm

"Flurk!! Get out of here! Show this man his hammock! On second thought, show this man where the rest of the people within tha fort sleep. Toemba wanted only the archers on the ship until the danger from the Vortex was past. Find that new person to... Kronos... he is human... yes I know... and tell him to sleep in the fort to. Tell him it was my order." An orc reacted to Copperbeards cry and grunted something in response. "Follow me."

Flurk showed Dinendal where to sleep in the fort next to the walking ship. Than he went out again and showed Kronos where to sleep.
Midgard DM
Game Master

Return to Board index

Return to Utgard